View Single Post
Cat Herder 01:10 PM 04-20-2020
2 weeks later. Two to four more weeks to go? Ugh.

I am still open with full attendance and full payment. I still do the morning health check before drop off and monitor for symptoms. Same cleaning, disinfecting routine. I am so glad I did not close. No one here who did has had any income assistance according to all of our Facebook pages.

I have enough cleaning supplies for another couple weeks then I will have to start getting creative. I am so glad I had just filled my monthly order for March when this thing hit. I have been making it go further by using bleach and all-purpose Lysol liquid for a few more things around the house than usual and saving the Odoban for the playroom, only. I have been trying for two weeks to find some with no luck. We could only find the Clorox Fragranzia handsoap and I am trying to get used to my hands smelling like floor cleaner (to me). The scent is so strong.

My DH is making store runs once per week. We stocked the freezers really well for winter so that has held out pretty good. I am missing the farmers' markets for fresh veggies and plants, though. Late frost killed my few seedlings so I am having to start over in the garden.