View Single Post
Annalee 06:21 AM 04-27-2020
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Hanging in there as well...

The biggest thing I struggle with is the wonky schedules my clients seem to have lately. I understand due to their employers trying to keep everyone on the pay roll and it doesn't really effect my income as they all still pay their weekly rates but the lack of structure on everyone in care definitely shows.

We've ditched curriculum for the remainder of the years as public schools did the same but seems "free play" isn't really something any of these kiddos do well long term.

I lost 3 kids but gained 2 so it's no a huge deal but nothing worse than trying to get 2 new kids to understand our routines when we really aren't following too many of them ourselves. I find myself saying "Well, normally we... ______" ALOT

But my state is starting a slow process to reopen... Our stay at home orders are set to end May 1st but I honestly think our Governor will move it forward a bit. He is allowing certain non-essential businesses to reopen IF they have a safety plan in place for their employees and for the public.

We'll see how that goes I guess... I want it to happen as people can't go on much longer like this. But I do fear it might still be too early for some parts of the state. Like others, all I can do is practice patience and pray.

Hoping everyone stays healthy!
I understand! Taking my calendar/weather grid from March into May. April got left by the wayside. I expected the majority of my children to be back this morning, but many paid on zelle yesterday and I only have 5. Similarly, things are opening up here slowly, but feel like this eery way of living will be with us all summer???