View Single Post
kelliott 01:31 PM 04-24-2013
everything was not great.. my son like her, yes.. but i wasn't %100 happy with her at any point in time.. the fees were ridiculous and it just seemed as if mine, or any of the kids for that matter, were a burden to her on any given day. the day i checked out her daycare(because i know how daycare centers are with sick kids) i told her that pretty much ever since my son was born he has had a runny nose which his physician said was allergies and nothing to be concerned about..she replied to that statement with "as long as it's not green it's okay. green means they have an infection"... about 3 weeks ago she sent me a message stating "contagious or not, if your child has allergies and you don't want them on medication then they need to stay home...ash and i have spend the last week cleaning noses and everything that snot can be smeared on. call your pediatrician and they can tell you what would be best to take"...... if i would have taken him out then(my physician-who i'm sure knows more about toddler health issures than she does, said that he does not need medication) would i still be legally binded to the contract since she technically was the one who told me not to bring him?