View Single Post
Kabob 09:43 AM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by Familycare71:
I agree with BC- he shouldn't have been there in the first place. And not to sound harsh but he will be there as long as you allow it.
Don't punish others because of one moms behavior- have one more conversation with this mom about what you will allow. Whatever you decide that to be. It would be a good idea to write it down and both of you keep a copy- it can be specific to this issue. Then if she drops off and asks for anything you didn't agree to turn her and dcb away at the door.
It is not typical for him to have a low grade fever or pain still- so he should be getting one on one care so that his needs are best met and he can be observed for any further changes- she decided to have him... She needs to take care of him!
Yes I was kicking myself as soon as she left for letting her blindside me again and he is at his home now. I don't intend to punish anyone else but I do feel I need to remind that requests for care need to happen the week prior to care as I feel I need to tighten up on this anyway. I'm still only a couple months into this so this all has been a learning experience for me and I've been writing this all down for my updated contract and handbook that I've been working on. I tried to prepare myself for everything but apparently I failed. I'm trying to make this better.

Hopefully the little guy will be better after resting 4 days at home.