View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 05:11 AM 04-30-2019
I have a 22 month old dcb. He normally comes in just fine, but mom stands there and talks for about 10 minutes. I like her just fine, she's very nice, but I honestly don't like standing there talking about nothing really for 10 minutes. Just drop him off, go to work. She's here on the dot of when I open. So once in awhile he comes in and throws a horrible fit. He wants to stay outside, he wants her, etc. My husband works 2nd shift, so I like to keep it quiet. I've posted before about her. She's a loud talker. So last time, she bent over him as he throwing a fit and is so loud. She's talking to him, it's ok honey, momma loves you, it's ok honey so I texted her after she left and said if he does it again, we're doing bye bye outside. She said ok. So today I open the door and he gives me that look. I stepped right in front of the door and put my hands out. I said I'll take him. SEnt her a pic of him 30 seconds later all smiles. lol. She says what a silly boy lol. She had a rough time with him at home this morning.