View Single Post
Shell 08:26 AM 02-26-2015
Originally Posted by KIDZRMYBIZ:
I love this idea! I spend 75% of the day down on the floor, so I want to wear pants that are comfortable, but still look nice for parent greetings. I found knit jeggings at Wal-mart for only $12/pair that are pretty great (some fabric blend that looks more like slacks, but still comfy), and I buy them a size up so they are not tight at all. They look very nice...but I do have to hike them up in the back every so often when I'm moving around on the floor. I your idea!!!

I was looking around online and wondered if you are using the full panel jeans, and how the fit is in the tummy area? Is it baggy or bunchy at all? My stomach is by no means flat, so it's not like I have nothing to fill the void, but I don't look like I'm in the last trimester of a pregnancy either!
Glad you like it! Maternity pants are a game changer
I'm not exactly sure what they are- but I buy the Ones from target in their maternity section- I want to say it's Liz Lange?
They are the ones that basically look like you have a tube top at the top- stretchy- I never have issues with them falling down.
I don't have a flat belly either anymore, but I am by no means a heavy person and I have no issues with them falling down. I think if you buy them a little small, the tube top part stretches around to fit you.
It's just so nice to have coverage in the front and back, and if you have a shorter top on, it just looks like you have on a layered tee. Hope that helps!