View Single Post
Unregistered 01:48 AM 02-27-2015
Originally Posted by Controlled Chaos:
I buy my jeans at Old Navy, I have never had a booty escaping issue I like the kind of jeans that are stretchy too, since I am squatting and kneeling so much. I do wear through the knees weird fast, too much time crawling around after the babies
Hey, I just posted about Gap jeans cover your butt, and Gap and ONavy are part the same company. I've never bought Old Navy jeans, but that company must be on a mission to cover the butts of the world!

I worked at a center for a short time were we were allowed to wear yoga pants. I never did because I would have felt like I was wearing my pajamas at work. I had a co-worker in the next age group ( we shared a large space) who was quite heavy and whenever she bent over her thong and tattoo were showing. Just not work place appropriate IMHO.

I'm not against yoga pants or nice leggings for in home centers. I really get why you all wear them! I do wear them or exercise pants about once a month, but like someone posted above, I feel sluggish and nap time-ish when I wear them.