Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Indoorvoice 07:47 AM 04-29-2019
My favorite family has not paid me for 2 weeks! I get paid online and normally don't check right away because I have never had payment issues. Well I noticed Monday last week that my favorite family hadn't paid for the week before. I get paid Fridays for that current week. I know I know! I didn't say anything or think much of it because they had a really rough week being in and out of the hospital with a family member. So I did not add on a late fee, sent a reminder and figured mom would figure it out on pay day that she forgot the previous week and would take care of it all at the same time. Well I have no idea what was going on last week but the kids were dropped off and picked up by grandma every day last week so I did not get to bring up payment in person. I sent several messages with no reply. Come Friday, no payment for either week. They left Saturday for vacation and will not be here this week so I'm guessing I'll get another week of no pay even though I don't give free vacation time. This is supposed to be a friend. I'm kind of hurt and thinking she might be on the verge of leaving or something! She has never ever missed a payment. I know I messed this up myself by not adding a late fee and letting them come last week without paying. Just didn't think this family out of all people would do this.