Thread: Help asap!
View Single Post
daycarediva 09:32 AM 12-15-2015
I spoke with Dad, he was hours away but left right that minute. He continually tried calling Mom/someone on the pick up list and sent me numerous texts to keep him updated.

Called Mom's work and cell numbers, googled her main office line and called that.

Called and spoke to both sets of grandparents- one is in NYC shopping, other set were out of state visiting grandkids.

Called registrar, she was out of the office. Asked for ANYONE to call me back. Got the registrar for a different county, she said if it reached 104 to call 911.

Busiest time of day is now starting, I have dcg (crying and unconsolable) undressed. While trying to serve snack to 7 other kids!

Mom showed up almost 2 hours after I called, she was at a conference and left her cell in the conference room, went back to get it, couldn't get in. Then she hit a deer leaving. She looked like hell, was in a rental.

Otherwise golden family having a very crappy day. She apologized profusely, is getting me some more emergency contacts, and wrote me a check for the late fees (and then some).

WHAT A DAY!

Now today,dcb comes back who supposedly had an impromptu sleepover with grandma. Is not eating, is miserable, has a diarrhea accident and tells me he threw up at grandma's yesterday. He went home immediately and I am contemplating a term. UGH! PEOPLE!