Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:42 AM 11-21-2016
Originally Posted by lovemydaycare0912:
Same dcm that went MIA on me last month after offering her a part-time slot. Comes back last week asking about the spot then disappears again. Then comes back and says if her child starts this week does she have to pay for Thanksgiving? This is ALL AFTER I already sent her our handbook.

I kindly told her I can no longer offer her the slot. And for future reference, she might want to read the handbook as it outlines all policies.

I don't get it. Why can't you just read?
I completely understand your frustration but yet, I can almost see the other side of it too ya know? I received an 18 page Code blue book from a training plus a 15 page medication instruction manual from a different training, and this was from Saturday alone. I still have a state regulation book (Received a couple months ago)that has way too many pages and too much professional jargon...I need to read it all but haven't. Life gets busy and sometimes it's easier just to ask 1 question rather than read read read. I'm not saying it's right, it's just the way it goes.
As for the slot, sounds like you needed to fill it with somebody else due to her non-communication anyways.