View Single Post
Provider_Manda 10:51 AM 10-05-2015
I had a surprise inspection one day last week. And lets just say out of 4 1/2 years it has been the worst one yet!! In my county in Ohio, we are now licensed by the state and not just certified by county. So there is now like 6 people who do inspections, all of which tell you something different. To top it off she was accompanied by a State inspector. It was terrible. The woke up my babies from morning nap, wrote me up for things that has been ok every inspection for 4 1/2 years. And because I had some dirty dishes in the sink from breakfast, I got in trouble for that as well. She made me feel like I was an inch tall in my own home. Also wrote me up for missing paperwork that was right there in the folders!!

I'm trying to go through everything and get it all up to compliance, but I just needed to vent. I have never been made to feel like my home was filth (which its not) and because my son got a kitten, well of all times the kitty jumped on the table !! Ugh it was just all around a really bad day, and I'm still mad over it. But I did want to ask what does everyone use for the no smoking and no weapons sign? I have them, but got wrote up because they was in the daycare room and not in my front room. So I'm looking for something small, and maybe together instead of two separate.