View Single Post
Daycarefamily 12:56 PM 05-03-2020
We applied for the EIDL grant/loan on 3/30 first thing in the morning, still haven't got anything. SBA reps told us there was issues with the forms submitted on 3/29 and 3/30. They suggest to be patient. Congress did send a letter to the SBA last week suggesting that they start complying with the law as it was written. Congress wrote that they will continue to fund the program as needed. Maybe we will all get it eventually.

DC owner applied for unemployment, currently makes too much to qualify for state unemployment therefore not eligible for PUA even though we lost 70% of our income. This doesn't seem right to me, is this true?

Ironically we did get approved for $5200 of PPP. This will be fully spent on payroll (we have 2 employees) and 8/52 of last years profit. We had to open a business account which is fine, costs $10 a month. Don't want to spend on professional payroll services but am concerned about what records are going to be needed for forgiveness. I have Tom's KidKare but it doesn't do payroll that I can tell.

Does anyone know of an inexpensive payroll service?