View Single Post
permanentvacation 06:34 PM 12-16-2014
As far as a couple of you commenting on it being neglect, that's why I am posting about this here. Because it is wrong to make him cry for so long because he's hungry. When the parents realize that I have fed him every 3 hours instead of every 4, they fuss at me and I tell him that I can only let him cry for so long. I have to feed him when he's hungry. Then they are just mad at me. I seriously don't understand how parents can be mad at me when I tell them that the child was crying, I tried playing with him, changed his diaper, tried holding him, rocking him, tried to get him to go to sleep, but nothing made him stop crying, so I was sure it was out of being hungry, and when I gave him his bottle, he shook his hands and grabbed it like "Oh thank God my bottle!" and then sucked it all down in a matter of seconds! How does a parent get mad at me for feeding him after I explain that!?! I have tried to reason with the parents on my own and am now trying to get you guys' help on how to get the parents to provide more food or other ideas on how to fix this situation.