View Single Post
CityGarden 10:57 AM 07-11-2018
Update:
I ended up using BC's wording above but also said I would make a one-time exception given the short notice and offer her a partial refund for next week.... I also said my assistant was not available (which is true) and gave her the contact info for the high school sitter I personally use with my dd and the number of a local agency that offer babysitting services.

Basically I am going to refund two days of the four days her daughter is scheduled to attend next week splitting the cost as a positive gesture and parting gift. This is my favorite dck and DCM so I will miss them both come Fall. Other than payment remaining due during my vacations (each summer) DCM has been 100% the easiest DCP day to day and is always the first to pay tuition without reminders! *This is why I am willing to "work" with her this one time, no need to have her leave with a bad sentiment after such a wonderful time together. *

Also I plan to change the wording about my vacations in my contract, I knew it was an area I planned to tighten in the contract but now I have yet another reason than just my own peace of mind.