View Single Post
Blackcat31 01:06 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
All of the parents pay for a full time spot for the convienence of being able to have varying schedules each week. Right now I take the children I have and then plan ahead for drop ins only with advance notice, I get paid full time and dont have to work "full-time" with every child being here every day. Althoug I still put in like 60 hrs a week, they are just not ALL here, for example I only have 1 for sure on friday, the rest may or may not need friday, this week I will have 2 on Friday plus my 2 SA. Out of 8 children (10 with mine) Im happy. Althiugh tomorrow I will have 9..... I am tired just thinking about it:-)
But if you have parents pay for the whole space, it should be available to that paying parent at any time since they paid for it.

If you squeeze in drop in's into empty spaces, you are essentially getting paid twice for one spot and as a parent who is paying for a full space, I'd be upset that you were "giving" my space to someone else in my absence....kwim?

If parents pay for the availability of a full time space, it should always be available to them.