Thread: Snow Idea
View Single Post
misol 07:18 AM 01-19-2011
Originally Posted by kitkat:
I had to share this idea, especially for those of you who have snow and little ones. DD is super short. She will be 2.5 in March. She can barely crawl up the steps with her snow stuff on, let alone walk in the snow. She loves being outside, so I asked DH to blow a path in the snow for her to walk on. I forgot that I was the one who did it last year. I was thinking just a loop for a path. I forgot who I was talking to! DH is the guy who draws designs on his burgers with ketchup and it looks too nice to eat (he was an art minor in college). I looked out the window last night as he was blowing the path and almost fell over! Instead of one simple, loopy path, he blew what looks like a checkers board! Our front yard looks so funny, but the joy it brought the kids today is so worth it! Dcg hates to play in the snow and actually had a blast! We called Dh at work to thank him and I think we made his day. So, for those of you with little ones, I highly recommend blowing/shoveling a path in your yard for the littles to walk on. The big ones even had fun on the paths!

Funny. Can you post a pic? I would love to see that!