Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
SilverSabre25 06:25 AM 10-20-2011
I'm exhausted this week. I can't seem to sleep much at night. I was up with DD for an hour at 3 AM after she had a nightmare and needed me to stay with her (she has a full size bed and I could have gone back to sleep except she kept wiggling and talking).

My cat is puking all over the place this morning, making for obnoxious clean-up chores. She's either mad and growling, or she's feeling miserable and moaning. Can't tell which. I don't even know if sick cats would make a moaning sound but that's sure what it sounds like.

I have a birthday party to prepare for on Sunday, which means cooking, cleaning, and baking a cake...which don't get me wrong I LOVE cake decorating...but it's time consuming and I'm a perfectionist and the kids in my family (including DD!) don't choose simple cakes very often.

It's been raining for two days and the kids are getting antsy, despite me having a bunch of gross-motor stuff available.

I have one little boy who thinks he's Lightning McQueen and for some reason this is involving hitting people with cars. My other dcb will be here soon and the two boys bounce energy off each other and make my head go kerplooey.

Someone's coming to see about the water in the naproom...and with a full-house of kids that will be interesting to say the least.

And did I mention that I'm exhausted?