No jumping on the furniture
2. No hitting of any kind
3. No going outside without permission
4. Be respectful and talk kindly
5. No running upstairs
6. Quiet during nap/rest time
7. Use indoor voices while indoors
8. Clean up toys before you leave

I am just wondering, about the running upstairs, are they gated or is your daycare in a basement. At the pick up time I only leave so many toys out, and the last hour of the day kids shoes are on and they are ready. During nap time I separate them because they will keep each other up. The worst one goes in a pnp or separate room.

I don't know your setup, but maybe you can do some changes. I agree parenting has gone out the window, its terrible what we see.
A lot of my upstairs when the toddler/baby area is is hardwood. The kids don't wear shoes in the house, so they were constantly rounding the corners in the loop from my living room (which is carpeted), to my entry way, kitchen, and dining room (which are all hardwood). Someone ALWAYS biffed it running around the corner, so I made the No Running rule. I have them all gated into the living room area (which is huge) and don't allow them out unless we bring them out. But my screamers HATE the gates. Even though their area is huge, they hate being gated in. They FREAK. If I had them gated in the other side they would want back in the living room. A nightmare I tell you!

My basement is where the big kids can play (4 and up. I have video monitors set up so I can see everything. But I don't have any that old right now, so it only gets used by my own kids).