View Single Post
lvt77 07:39 AM 01-28-2011
Please help.....give me your toughts, Criticism, or input....
thanks ladies and TGIF!!!

Prior to your child’s admission to our day care, we entered into an agreement that you and your family would abide by all the policies and rules in the Parent Handbook.
Over the course of the past several months, I have been very lenient with the rules with you. I have had to spend countless non-paid hours trying to help you get all of your records up to date, filing and emailing forms with the county heath office, along with many other things. This is much more than I have done for any other family here.
I hope you understand that I always try my best to be understanding, flexible and compassionate to those that are in my care. However, I will no longer be able to offer this flexibility that I have offered in the past.
Starting February 1, 2011, I will be placing you on a 14 day probationary period. I expect during this time for you to follow through with all of the Parent Handbook rules and policies. If for any reason during the 14 day period, you breach the contract or rules, I will be terminating your contract immediately without refund.
I hope that we can see to work things out and that your children can continue their stay here. If you have any further questions, Please feel free to contact me.