View Single Post
Blackcat31 12:36 PM 01-04-2016
Originally Posted by ColorfulSunburst:
I like this kind of parents.
The kids spend most of the time with me, because of that I inform parents what they MUST start to do home and then we start potty training.
If I wait till a child have no accident during two weeks I will change his diaper very many months. I do not want it.
I used to. But after about the 5th year of being in business, I realized that one of my personal philosophies is to NEVER make more work for me. Especially when it comes to things I believe to be parental responsibilities.

I also realized after doing my taxes one year, that I am NOT paid enough to do certain things.

As for waiting and having to change diapers.... I only keep them until they reach school age and honestly, I can change a diaper in less than 30 seconds flat. NO MATTER how old the child is.

I also think it's LESS work to change a diaper than it is to engage in, participate and complete the entire training process.

Totally understand if it makes your life easier but I just can't wrap my head around putting in all the effort when it's not replicated or even on par with the level of effort a parent puts in.