Thread: Santa Claus
View Single Post
legomom922 11:18 AM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
I would have called the child, and asked WHAT ON EARTH WOULD MAKE HER DO SUCH A MEAN HATEFUL THING? If she ever said something that inappropriate again,.. she could consider it grounds for termination. That is a respect thing. SHe chose not to respect the rules
Mean and hateful thing? What on earth makes you say that about a child?? And you say you are Christian? Christian of what religion?? Whom are you to judge her? Do you know what they believe? Do you have that in your contract? That you can never say anything about Santa Claus in your home? If not, I suggest you put in in there under the santa CLAUSE:

"No child shall ever say that Santa Claus is not real in MY home and if they are caught, it will be grounds for instant termination"

Are you for real?? How many clients do you really think you would have??

Do you honestly think a 7 yr old read and understood your contract and that by her bringing up the TRUTH about santa claus she purposely is disrespecting your rules?

I think you should term them and let them go find a "real" Christian daycare..

I don't understand how people who claim to be Christian, can act in such a un-chrsitian way.......Anyone can say they believe in God, but it's their actions that speak louder and tell the truth...