View Single Post
Play Care 07:01 AM 08-25-2014
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:

Oh, no. That was not how I took it. I was referring to your never having been asked. I read more to it being regional than judgement. It was interesting.

My clients average 10-11 hours a day, 4 years with me. A couple have dinner here, as well. It is a huge chunk of the kids awake time.

I really did not know I was fibbing. Is that how it will be taken even if not on the food program? I get no reimbursement, just the standard food cost/meals served write off. That is where my concern lies... I don't want to be forced to lie to meet my clients needs.
Oh no, I didn't mean YOU were fibbing!! Just that for me, being on the FP and agreeing to abide by their policies and then serving whole milk because of my beliefs would be fibbing. Every month I have to sign off on the FP stating that I am following their rules and that if it's found that I'm not, there are consequences.
Some providers get hundreds of dollars each month from the FP so the FP does try to be on top of making sure the providers is doing things they way they want. I know some FP sponsers will get in touch with families to ask about attendence in dc to make sure it correlates with what the provider is claiming...I know when mine do their pop in visits they sometimes will question the kiddos to make sure I'm feeding them.