View Single Post
countrymom 09:20 AM 10-27-2010
I've had/have parents like this. I don't understand why they would have more children if they can't stand being around the ones they have. I don't mind the occasional "I have errands to do or dr's appointment to go to" but to clean your house, to buy groceries, to put up a christmas tree, yup I have issues (I have 4 kids of my own and if I can do it with 4 of them anyone can do it with one or two children)
but what makes me so angry is when I need the day off, omfg, the complaining about me taking one day off is so crazy. I didn't take any days off in the summer, nothing in the last 2 months so I decided to take black friday off (yes to shop in the usa) and you couldn't believe how much complaining these parents did. Funny how I never complain to them when they want to put up their christmas tree and send their child to my house.
another scary issue is that, I feel like I'm raising these kids, they are here everyday for 9 hours a day, they go home for 3hours and go to sleep, thats what is so scary, I see all their firsts, I fix their problems, help with homework, wash their stinky blankets and clothes, and everything I think their mothers and fathers should do, I understand they go to work, but when they have days off, why wouldn't they want to spend the quality time with them.
now all 4 of my kids go to school (my youngest is in grade 1 ) so every once in a while, I let one of my own kids stay home and we hang out, one on one (even thou the daycare kids are here) but my kids love it, and they get so excited when its their turn, you can't beat that.