View Single Post
284878 11:03 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Ariana:
Wow! what were the consequences for this type of behavior?
Well, the next time I threaten to take him in his underwear he got dressed.

Not staying on the bus thing had to do with my niece (12), see she had missed the bus so she walked over so I could take her and was waiting in my car at the time. I was going to take her then go right to class. Instead, I was forced to call the daycare and see if I could drop him off in the morning. She let me. He thought I was going to "play" with my niece and was jealous. He tried this again when his other sister ( 8 ) moved in. Since they had been separated, she attended a different school. one morning her ride was running late so he thought we were going to "play" and I figured it out and explained that she was going to school too. He then got on the bus. (I would not have sent him to school but the previous foster family had him enrolled, I didn't reenroll him for the fall.)

One day he told me that he was no longer going to use the toilet and proceeded to wet himself in front of me, so I took his underwear away. He hated pull-ups. I told him that he could have them back when he decided to use the toilet again. Again his sister (12) was mad at me for this, she would help him change the pull-up and hide the wet one in the trash, then try to tell that he went on the potty so he could have his underwear back. When I didn't do as told, she got mad at me again.