View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:02 AM 02-02-2011
I don't think I have EVER got $$$$ back......
In my case though, I think it is because both DH and I are self-employed and I have no dependants to claim since they have flown the coop.... But even when they were little, we just never got anything back (a few $$$ for nice dinner out but nothing more...)

(VENT) ...On a side note, this is the time of year I start getting grumpy because I hear all my single moms who get state subsidy paid childcare yakking about their refunds of $5,000 or more and how they are going on a vacation or getting a new iphone, laptop, car, shopping spree...blah, blah, blah.....Of course they gotta run to H&R Block to do Rapid Refund because they couldn't possibly wait 2 weeks to get their money....even though Rapid Refund costs additional money and they didn't have two pennies to rub together days before this..... It just bugs me that I've worked my butt off my whole life and I have NEVER gotten thousands of dollars back to blow however I choose and then live off of all this state aide the rest of the year. Sorry.....didnt mean to rant. I am done now.