View Single Post
Familycare71 08:08 PM 07-09-2013
Originally Posted by LaLa1923:
I have mostly gotten great reviews from those who use MAcs. Maybe I just had a defective laptop?? I've had a macbook pro for two years and I despise it. I do not like when taking forms from a windows machine and trying to open it on a mac. also, I really need to multitak and they are terrible at multitasking. It was recommended to me that I buy more RAM. really?? I already spent $2,000 and now I have to spend more??!!!

I had an issue and I called MAc they never helped, told me they couldn't, and never got back to me. I returned their slow non multitasking ipad, ditched their never improving iphone, and now I'm considering wiping my mac and putting windows on it.

I wish I had been able to figure out what the rave is and why people think they are so wonderful.I guess I ended up with defective products??
That stinks!!! I too have switched our family over to apple products except for my hubby's pc- I always felt like windows products were so glitchy and with apple I don't have problems...
Maybe apple isn't for you- but it's an expensive lesson!! Good news is apple products re-sell great!