View Single Post
mommyneedsadayoff 04:36 PM 11-06-2016
Originally Posted by Ariana:
Bill isn't running for president....
But he IS the husband of HIllary and just as people question why Melania can defend Trump, people question how Hillary could defend the same behavior from Bill. And before people say that the behavior is not the same, you have to realize that what Bill did in Offcice is no different than what Trump SAID he could do as a wealthy, powerful man. "When you are a star, they let you do it." Well, Bill was President and Monica was a 20 something intern. The same thing, except we have proof Bill actually did it, versus just saying he did.

These are the reasons I think people are voting for Trump:

1. Policy- It is nothing new for people to compromise on character of the candidate versus a policy platform they agree with and that benefits them more.

2. Anti-establishment- Both Bernie and Trump hit the nail on the head. They have different policies, but they both campaigned against the political elite (Clintons). They both had thousands showing up for their rallies and they hit the nerve of the people. They said the system is rigged and our government is controlled by special interest. If Bernie had won the nominee (which, according to wikileaks, he never had a chance bc of some shady stuff), I think we would be seeing a far different election.

3. People don't like her and don't trust her. People ask all the time, "How could Trump be doing so well??? This should have been a blowout!" I think that should tell us something. She has done something that no one has been able to do for decades! She is so unappealing to voters that she made Donald Trump, DONALD TRUMP(!), appealing as a Presidential candidate! (Mind blown!)

Anyway, just my two cents and as someone who always votes third party, this election has done exactly what we hoped for. It has shown our country that we need more options and cannot settle for this cr@p any longer!