View Single Post
happymom 08:45 AM 09-11-2015
So I know that licensing has now made a call to the director who in turn made a call to me.

I don't work in daycare and have only been working with a licensed daycare for 2 months (came from an unlicensed home daycare) so everything I know I have learned from this forum.

Because I took my son to a walk in clinic/urgent care rather than a hospital/ER does that mean that the daycare is not required to report? Daycare says they DID report the incident by faxing it to licensing and licensing says they didn't get it. I guess I misunderstood, I thought the report to licensing was something different than the "ouch report" that I signed and already have a copy of.

My intention is absolutely not to tattle and get anyone in trouble, and my job is not to make sure that my daycare follows the rules. I just want my kids to be safe. Daycare told me that their paperwork is now going to be audited by licensing, but if their paperwork is as good as they claim it is they should have nothing to worry about.