View Single Post
laundryduchess@yahoo.com 10:16 AM 08-12-2009
I have to agree with the others, its not an easy way to make income,.. and its hard on your home. Harder on your patience, and even harder for your children to get used to it. I was lucky to start before mine were born. So its all they have ever known. My DH fully supports me,... and yes, he works hard, comes home tired, but deals with it because he loves me more than he hates the inconvenience. Its wirth it to him to have me home, if our kids are sick, or out of school,.. ( Im also here for him when he gets sick , I think he really likes that, lol) But he trully knows it is my passion,...Im on year 19. . and he embraces it. My advice,.. really talk to your husband, be open, be honest,.. (it wont always be picked up by his coming home, it wont always be easy, and there may be whining on everyones part once in awhile) But,... YOU will be raising your daughter. Your new baby. Also,... my husband loves the day kids as much as I do,.... He sees them about 30 min when he gets home,... or if he has the day off. Its ok for him. But its something you and your hubby should come to terms with before trying,... Not everyone can do this job.