View Single Post
tenderhearts 10:29 AM 07-29-2010
Thanks, I prefer not to do a child more than 10 hours, I feel so bad for a child that has to be here that long. I didn't know this upon them signing with me the beginning of July, I dont' think she really did either. She was on her two weeks with her current job then starting a new one, well her old job asked if she could come after her other job because she would get off at 3:30for awhile, and since they have had some financial setbacks they needed the extra money. In all my daycare years I open at 6:30 close at 5 will stay open until 5:30 but just started doing that anyways no one has ever used me more than 10 hours, most of of my clients are here max 8-9 hrs per day, most are less though. Some how (they are young) when she took this new job they classified it as full time from 7:30-3, so she thought she was getting paid for 8 hours and only needing to work 7, then found out she is loosing that hour each day plus her hour lunch so she's now she changed her hours for 6:30 and isn't picking up until almost 5:30, she said that on the weeks her husband isn't out of town, which she said shouldn't happen too often he'd pick up about 3:30 or 3:45.
thanks