View Single Post
Springdaze 12:25 PM 04-05-2012
I get like that too, but remember, your children are so blessed to be with you when they are young and thats better then any mommy and me class or all the other things they can be involved in. If I didnt do childcare I still wouldnt be able to bring them to daytime activities so Id rather be with them and miss out on those things. I cant afford all the gymnastics, dance, art, theater and such that I know my kids would enjoy, but they dont seem to mind, its more about me than them. I try not to let it get me down too much. sometimes I feel like I cheated my kids by keeping them with me because they didnt have little preschool graduations and field trips and fun buses coming to their preschool, but they were with me learning and making friends and I wouldnt trade that for the world. When my dd who is going to be 9 next month went into kindergarten, I was glad that I spent every possible moment I could with her before I let her out into the world! My point is I guess that just being with them is worth more than all the glizty and glamorous classes you could go to. My best was being with them when they were young and thats not too bad!