View Single Post
WBee 06:50 AM 09-18-2018
I spoke with Mom this am as she "carried" him in yet again. He has been here for 45 min now, crying since drop off. I told her to call the pediatrician, again, and tell him/her what's going on here and that the emotional issue has turned into a physical issue w/the vomiting. I told her he knows that if he vomits, he gets to go home which is what he wants. I told her he is very smart and knows what he is choosing to do. No, he was not sick the other day when I sent him home and he got candy from Grandma afterwards per Mom. I told her, "No more." This all needs to stop. Everyone needs to be on the same page." I will write up a list for parents & grandparents of "things to do/not to do." Thank you for that idea! Per Mom, "he is fine playing w/cousins. This only happens at daycare"....yet the spoiling happens by all! My daycare is small. Only 6 kids per day so this shouldn't be such an issue. I also told Mom that I put my foot down when necessary here and I feel that he has an issue with not getting his way due to this. I am very sweet w/the kids, don't get me wrong, but no. I will no longer tolerate behavior like this just for attention which is what I feel he is doing regardless of the anxiety. I've been more than sweet for 9 months now. This child is being babied which is only furthering the anxiety when he fails to get his own way.