View Single Post
Unregistered 10:59 AM 03-31-2011
Originally Posted by Greenshadow:
The reason I have a problem with this is because if my parents dont trust me with their kids, why have me as their provider? I would hope that the parents trust me and know that I would never force something on them. I have a parent right now Im dealing with like this. She likes to say things like this to me and it irritates the crap out of me because I feel like she thinks I would do something on purpose to upset or hurt her child when if thats the case, why is your child coming to my home every day?? I dont know. This kinda hit home for me because Im dealing with a parent with similar issues.
I agree. If they don't trust me enough to know (its in my policies for god sake) that I'm not forcing them to drink it then they should take their child elsewhere. Seriously, if you want to come run my daycare then you are more than welcome to do so but since you choose to send your child to my house then trust what happens here is appropriate and in the nest interest of EVERYONE!

I did term someone (with NO NOTICE) when they came in my house 3 days in row questioning everything their 2.5 yr old daughter told them about their days at daycare. After the 3rd day (drop off and pick up) of interrogation I politely told her that it sounded like she didn't trust me and would need to take ____ somewhere else immediately. This lady was upsetting the kids and another parent mentioned it made her uncomfortable. The mom I termed was pissed but honestly have you heard the make believe stories kids tell all day, don't you think they do that about daycare too. Come on people.