View Single Post
safechner 09:26 AM 09-28-2011
I can understand that you are frustrated with your dcm who is not following your rules. I have to say that you can't give her a higher rates than regular rates due to his special needs that you can get in trouble for that. But you can increase her regular rates.

About autistic child being loud, well, he can't help it. Some autistic children can be louder or not but you have to be patient with him whatever you can. All autistic children are different. It kinda hurts what you said about this since I have a daughter who has PDD on Autism Spectrum. My husband and I work so hard to get some help for our daughter and I taught my daughter everyday. Her behavior was awful and we work so hard to get her better everyday. You have NO idea what I am going through. Now she is doing much better and I am very impressed that I work hard with her. He may be screaming out of his lungs due to lack of communication. As you know, there are so many autistic children have trouble to take nap time because they don't know what is it. My daughter was like that when she was younger. Now she is 10 year old and she knows my routine for her to go bed every nights. It took a long time for her to understand about routine. I suggest you and your dcm to work together as same pages to help him to get better everyday if you want to.