View Single Post
aer523235 10:55 PM 01-15-2011
See I was almost positive I gave my daughter the stomach bug bc I had it first. No fever, nothing, and i was very sick mon so someone else dropped my completely norm child off on Monday, and she had to cancel for the day bc they lost their heat on the first floor! So I had to watch her al day with a terrible bug! And I stayed home tues and since she had a bout of diarrhea at 3am, I thought she got my bug! So I didn't send her tues but she was still herself, her stools weren't rock hard but it didn't seem concerning at all! I figured I gave her something that upset her tummy (she has an allergy to milk protiens, so no dairy and i forget sometimes. Anyway I brought her weds since she was still her norm self and the provider knew I was sick, so when Kayla got sick at daycare and called me to pick her up, so I did! And the other girls that are 2yr and 11montha left 3 hrs later with a very high temp and she told me to keep an eye out to see if my girl gets a fever too! Noe, no fever! One diarrhea spout when she returned home and spit up flem that night bc she was crying so much. My daughter could have brought it there bc I have no doubt that I gave it to her! But since she hadn't gone to the daycare all week and 2 others left that day with high fevers, and lethargic I think it could be a dif virus bc I asked her doctor and he also told me the incubation period is usually atleast 24 hours! So I didn't bring her back all week then I woke up to a text that was a pic of her son in the er with IVs In him and she says look what this has done to my son.,, I don't know how I feel about this. Then 3 hrs later, she sends me a msg saying my daughter last day will be this fri! And ps- she was never down, drowsy, no sick eyes or anything, just a few loose stools which bananas and pasta cleared right up! She still ate and drank water all day everyday! So I have the same thread open in the providers forum incase anyone want to put their 2 cents in on what to do w my payment to her, if I owe one'