View Single Post
Blackcat31 08:19 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by apick:
Wow you sound like you've dealt with some serious drama. I've never had to block a number in my life. I also ignore numbers that call my cell if I don't know who they are. I e-mail and text my parents outside of business hours if I have something I need to tell them. I could care less if they do the same for me. I'd rather get a text on Sunday night letting me know someone isn't showing up in the morning than waiting around for someone the next morning because they aren't allowed to tell me what's going on until I choose to turn on my special phone number. Do your parents know you turn the number off? Otherwise that would be quite the surprise when they tried to call and couldn't reach you.
Any particular reason you are responding in such a snide or hostile manner?

MarinaVanessa simply answered the question you asked. She was polite and honest and not at all condescending or rude.

I'm confused by your tone and can't help wondering why you are coming across so judgmental about someone's personal choice... One that has no bearing on you.

I apologize if that is/was not your intentions but it's definitely the way it comes across to me.