View Single Post
BrynleeJean 02:09 PM 02-23-2018
i did the SAME thing! i had a lot of feeling, just like alone and then eventually i just felt like nuts and i LOVE what i do. i closed after 2 years with utter defeat,kicking and screaming, with tears in my eyes and am going to try again here in august.
some things i wish id done differently were
1. prayed
2. had a routine for myself each morning and night even if it was 15 mins of doing my hair to music in the morning and a bath or book at night alone, i wish id done that and kept it consistent
3. Scheduled days maybe each week for me to go out and see and talk to adults and have stimulating conversations so my brain didnt feel like it was dying lol. like maybe bible study night or girls night, consistent every week, and add more days on top of that like date night with spouse but if that didnt work out at least i had my weekly commitment of girls night out or whatever.
4. schedule one training day a month maybe id have to close my daycare early without pay for this but for my sanity id need it and i need the training anyways, i would have picked in person trainings, maybe a 6 our saturday or tuesday evening, preferably with home daycare providers but if not at least I'm seeing other providers in person and knowing i wasn't alone.
5. id remind myself the priority scale , first me and my family, second the daycare as a whole, third each individual family. id remind myself of number one, not to be selfish but to safeguard myself and family or this WONT work.
if i was back then, loosing my mind like i was, i would have told myself to implent this stuff at least, asap
I really hope you find peace at home soon. good luck!