View Single Post
E Daycare 08:35 PM 04-26-2012
Originally Posted by AmyLeigh:
Dear Parents,

I have been reviewing my program and have decided on the following changes. In lieu of raising my rates, I am requesting that each child come with lunch and 2 snacks per day. I will provide water and milk to go along with your child's meals. If a child arrives without his/her food for the day, I will provide food for a $5 surcharge. This will go into effect May 14, 2012. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely
Your daycare provider.
THIS! This is exactly what I have thought of doing too. I also wanted to attach my grocery records to the note too so they could see what I purchase but figure that might push it. Lol

I may do this with my new 3days a week schedule I'm going to do starting the new school year.

It's just after two years of doing this and having one other kid besides my kid eat food I just want to throw my hands up. All my prep into what to serve as a menu, making the list, shopping, putting the food together and serving it just to hear "these don't look like McDonald's chicken nuggets" really made me snap.

FINE THEN, GO TO MCDONADLS! This isn't a drive thru.