View Single Post
Unregistered 08:16 AM 04-29-2010
Originally Posted by Former Teacher:
You never said from what state you were from but I can speak from experience on Texas Licensing. No matter how anonymous the hot lines say they are, they are NOT. I was at my daycare for almost 20 years and every single complaint (not that there were many!) but every single one we ALWAYS knew who it was from. Whether state licensing came out directly or skited around the issue, we always knew who said what.

So if ever you do for future reference want to file a complaint and you do not want it to be known, I have a few suggestions. 1. Block your number before you call. And 2. Be very firm and do not give out your name or any personal information.

P.S. I have absolutely NO respect for Licensing. I think they are a bunch of hypocrites. I could write a book just on the representatives I have faced. That is one of the minor reasons why I am glad that part of my life is over
I dont give a hoot who knows i am the one reporting them when it comes to my child or grand children more the better may be they will know i mean business.