View Single Post
countrymom 10:40 AM 12-24-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Just looking at this from another angle, but we are talking about people, not objects. Why assume your "friend" is going to steal this family from you?

Is there a reason this family wants to leave you? Are you not comfortable or secure in your relationship with this family?

I would think the person you need to be talking to is the DCF not your friend.

You have a current working relationship with a family. Unless they are unhappy with your services, hours, rates, location or something else they really have no reason to leave you.

If you want to put this to rest, talk with daycare family NOT your friend.

I would also suggest that you let your families find their own back up care while you on vacation. If you set this back up care up for family and this "friend" ends up enrolling them, you have to understand that you had a hand in it too....kwim?
she had no helping in this situation. Sounds like the other provider is jealous and would do anything to get this family. Why would this provider get a gift for the girl and why would she become friends on face book with her unless the provider was up to something. The unreg. had no idea this was going to happen, they were friends that helped each other out. I also provide another provider when I go on vacation, because some people have no one one.