View Single Post
Second Home 05:01 PM 04-06-2020
When schools closed for the first two weeks all of my families decided to keep their kids home , 4 are teachers and the other family was self isolating ( both dcm and dck had been sick) . Now school is closed for another month and they are all staying home until we see what happens with school. I don't think schools will reopen until next school year .

I had one past family who is a paramedic ask if I could take their child while school is closed , so I said yes .

MD closed all daycares unless you applied for a essential personnel license to operate. So now the only way to open for this family was to apply for the essential personnel license. I got approved but I will have to wait until who knows when to get paid by the state.
So this is the beginning of the 4th week without pay.

My college daughter is having a hard time having to stay home , her work was forced to close so that really tough for her because she loves her job ( she teaches tae Kwon do).

My son is doing ok , he gets his school work done when the system is working . The school is being lenient with dates on the assignments because they know the system is overloaded.

My oldest daughter is in her first year of teaching , that is hard enough without having to figure out how to teach online.

My husband has also been working from home . We found out last week that his hours are going to be cut along with his salary.
So things are starting to stress me out.

We've been doing a lot of baking things from scratch. Playing games , basketball and walking more .

I went to pick up dog food and also came home with baby chicks. Gotta do what makes me feel good right.