View Single Post
Annalee 09:19 AM 10-02-2020
Originally Posted by Valerie928:
Trump and Melania are tested daily. Just so happens they got a positive result. They may remain asymptomatic like many people do. I plan to not watch anything news related for the next 2 weeks. The drama and such will be overwhelming. Honestly, my concerns and prayers are with Trump but I am thinking more about our Black Cat here on the forum. Hoping she and her family stay healthy.
Being asymptomatic can prove to be problematic! Our neighbor has had a grandbaby and the mom has asked the grandparents to be tested before seeing the grandbaby, now a couple months old. The grandpa keeps testing positive as he is asymptomatic and always gets a positive. Would not have even KNEW he had covid if it wasn't for the random test. He is very frustrated as he can't see his grandbaby. THIS makes me question the integrity of some of the testing???

But then on the other hand, you have your local high school football team "lie" and now half the team has covid because the coach told them not tell who they had been around so enough players could keep playing and also now the coach has it and that's why all got shut down".