View Single Post
TBird 01:58 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by TBird:
Grrrrrrrrrrr!!! I swear I had the same young mom!!! Would bring the child 2 hours late and look at me cross-eyed when I didn't break program and rush downstairs to cook breakfast...AGAIN!!! I think it's abuse not to feed and diaper your kids just so they can eat at daycare and be changed by your provider. Here is what I've since put in my policy....

The Drop Off Policy has been written with your child’s program consistency in mind. Please read very carefully to ensure your child has a great day!

It is our hope that you take full advantage of the program and also avoid disruption by arriving between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. Please be aware that your child may miss preschool or general activities (including projects), due to late arrival (please see the daily schedule for activity times).

At drop off, children must arrive dressed and ready for the day in clean clothes (no pajamas please), including hair groomed, bathed and freshly diapered.

Please do not prolong drop off…it is normal and appropriate for a child to cry right at separation. Crying usually stops as soon as mom or dad leave.

If arriving after a scheduled meal time (especially breakfast), it is required that the meal be served at home (please see the daily schedule for meal times).

If arriving after 9:30 a.m., it is not guaranteed that we will be at the daycare home. We cannot put a hold on activities for individual lateness. If we have left for an outing, it will be the parent’s responsibility to drop the child off at our location.
BTW, I didn't break program in front of her but I of course went down and fed that poor baby...it's not his fault his mom is a DITSO!!!