Thread: Lower My Rates?
View Single Post
CheekyChick 01:22 PM 08-22-2011
Originally Posted by Danielle:
I just got a pleasant surprise. On fb I have a few friends that I don't really know; we went to school together and have mutual friends. I never saw any reason not to add them. It paid off! One just found out that she's expecting (so due in April) and is looking for childcare for baby-to-be and her 2 year old. She knows I'm pregnant b/c it's all over fb and she congratulated me in the email. She pretty much sang me praises in the email on what she's seen about my daycare...fb and blog. She's also mutual friends with current dck's parents. If she signs up, I'd be at my limit once her baby joins. Just adding 1 dck would help us a ton financially. That would also put me at only having 2 dcks when my baby is born and I think I could def swing just having an assistant for the first few weeks. Until my baby is born, I could advertise for drop-ins and maybe add a could parent night outs a month to bring in a little extra. I really don't want to get my hopes up but it sounds so promising and perfect. I really really could use all the prayers and positive thoughts yall can give!!!
That is wonderful!!! I said a little prayer for you as well.