View Single Post
Blackcat31 01:39 PM 12-15-2016
Originally Posted by Leigh:
You're right! I quit my gym because their limited hours didn't work for my schedule.
What!?!

Why would you quit?

You need to call them up and make them switch their hours so you can go. They obviously do not understand how this business thing works... you can't make it when they are open so they HAVE to change their hours to accommodate you. If they don't or they refuse to do so, you should charge them with discrimination. I've heard you can do that any time you don't get what you want.

You should also complain to them about the monthly fee they charge you, especially around Christmas time... I usually spend my entire paycheck on stuff I want and rarely have enough left over to pay my rent let alone my gym membership so I think you should demand they lower their monthly fee. It's ridiculous that they think they can charge you what they do when you don't even go that often.

I mean last week when I threw a massive tantrum and made them stay open several hours after their normal closing time so I could go work out, they were happy to oblige me. I kind of felt bad that I didn't even bother going anyways because I heard Star Wars Rogue 1 was premiering at the movie theater and since I only had a few minutes to get tickets, popcorn and a soda, I didn't even bother calling the gym to let them know I wasn't coming but I am sure they didn't mind.

My friend Cindy told me last week she was at the gym and, yeah I know she had strep and probably exposed everyone there but she just kept her head down and tried not to make eye contact with the owner so he didn't have a clue she was sick. Plus Cindy pays a fortune for her membership so she said she pays for it so she has to get her money's worth for sure right?

Well, anyways I think you should call them up and insist they change hours for you, I mean come on... why do they have to charge you so much anyways? If they refuse to change hours for you, you tell them you are going to tell everyone you know how horrible they are. I'd also tell them you are going to cancel the checks you wrote to cover your membership these last few months and you are going to sue them for all your money back.

Geez, the nerve of these people trying to basically steal from you and then dictating when you can use their services?!?! Sheesh! Who do they think they think they are anyways.......