Thread: 2 Questions
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 09:30 AM
TomCopeland's Avatar
TomCopeland TomCopeland is offline
Business Author/Trainer
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
Posts: 3,061
Default dependent care expense

Originally Posted by hwichlaz View Post
My daughter goes to the after school program because she'll put me over in ratio if she comes home after school.

The after school program doesn't have an EIN to give parents. But we do pay for it. It's partly grant funded, and parents pay $100 per month.

How do I claim that dependant care expense?
Fill out IRS Form 2441. The school program doesn't have an EIN, so you leave it blank on this form.
Reply With Quote