View Single Post
sissy 10:17 AM 06-07-2011
I know what it's like to lose a child and my heart and prayers go out to you. But blaming the CCP, isn't that a bit much? I am also a provider and I would not intentionally harm one my kids but sometimes things happen in our care that is unexplainable. We are only human. Yes, we have rules to follow but sometimes things happen to prevent us from following the rules to a T. Regardless whether or not she put a pillow, covers, toy etc:, in the crib or checked your baby every 15 minutes, more than likely the same outcome might have happen. Just because this happen doesn't mean she's a bad person or a bad CCP. Even though my parents are told repeatedly by me, they still put things in the crib, put their infant on their tummy's and let them sleep with them. Sometimes it's the only way they can get some sleep.
I don't know of any parent's that check their infant every 15 minutes. I could understand you wanting to shut her down if she abused your child but this doesn't sound like the case here.
I am truly sorry for your loss.