View Single Post
momofboys 04:22 PM 09-11-2013
Originally Posted by Memc2001:
LOL, make sure you RETURN the favor some time. I had this happen on Monday. Never seen so much crap. Bleck! When Grandma picked him up she commented and said," oh, they didn't give you the head's up? I gave him lots of prunes last night. He didn't go ALL weekend." Gross.
Well guess what happened today at naptime???? DCC had a HUGE BM. And of course it is important to note the only reason it didn't make a complete mess was that I had put a diaper on said child (that I supplied). I mentioned to DCM at pick-up that if child is on this medicine she needs to supply pull-ups or diapers for naptime. she seemed to think it wasn't a big deal if her child poops at nap (child wears underwear). I explained I didn't want to have poop get on their expensive cot that they bought to which she said - "Oh that is okay" My point was I don't want to clean it up off the carpet if it gets there or clean the child up, etc. I think she sort of got it then but her concern was more of a "I don't even have pull-ups or diapers at home" Well, I guess you will be buying some tonight!