View Single Post
Abigail 06:59 PM 05-26-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Personally, I would just return her pre-paid deposit that she paid and not charge the $50 enrollment fee since the point of the enrollment fee is to cover paperwork and stuff that is related to enrollment and you have already done all that paperwork since the child is currently enrolled.

Or you could apply the pre-paid 2 weeks worth of moneyto her next bill as a credit and just go from there. I know she is changing her enrollment status from part time to full time but the credit toward the first billing might be nice since her bill will now be larger than she is currently used to paying.
I was thinking about doing that. Then they get one more week paying half-price technically speaking. My only concern is what if the other parent who also pre-paid wants 2 weeks free "just because" since it's not needed anymore with new contracts? The other person is currently expecting and asked about a baby spot which I am saving for her since I just take one baby at a time. I have one who is 5 months now so I will not take anymore infants until winter anyways. I figured if she kept her contract the same then she would get almost a week and a half free for her infant when the time comes.