View Single Post
Annalee 09:45 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Ariana:
Yes and only those who can afford a brand new IPhone buy one. It is the law of supply and demand. So if you are in high demand, raise your prices more. That is how supply and demand works. It’s why gas prices go up and down depending on circumstances.

I charge pretty much the same as I did when I opened 10 years ago because there are so many providers charging bottom barrel prices for such a highly sought after service. They have the idea that cheaper will attract more clients.

I disagree with this theory. There are tons of unlicensed legal and illegal offering services in my state for rock bottom prices, but this doesn't change what I charge nor how I run my business regarding anything else. I am full with a waiting list and run my program like a business. I am open less hours than most but still remain full. I charge 52 weeks per year but still remain full. I do what works for me to support my own family.

As for education, I do have an AS degree, but business sense doesn't always come from a college. Life lessons with hard knocks along with a special mentor taught me alot!